Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Some Mama creativity

Hey guys!

I just thought I'd post a couple of pictures of my baby girl's wall. I had glued some Barbie posters and such on the wall beside her crib several weeks ago, but today I thought I'd add something more creative. So, this is what I came up with.




If you have multi-colored paper, they're fairly easy to make. You don't even need any drawing talent at all. And the shapes and colors are totally up to you! Here are a couple of close shots.


I'm thinking of making some bookmarks next! Been dying to try my hand at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.