Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #15


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

My picks this week are:

#1





Title: River's Remorse
Series:The Sanctuary Series, Book2
Genre: paranormal
Audience: NA/YA
Author: Charlotte Abel
Release date: Summer, 2014
Publisher: indie

Summary:

No official summary yet. I know, it's kind of frustrating, but you know what? Having a cover is still a lot. I may do a separate feature once the summary is out.

 Why I want to read it:
River's Recruit - the first book in this series, had me gasping for breath. It was so intense, my heart was clenched all the way through to the last page. I seriously can't wait to get my hands on River's Remorse and I do suggest you get up to date on this series. It's AWESOME!

#2





Title: Mine to Spell
Series:Mine, Book2
Genre: fantasy
Audience: YA
Author: Janeal Falor
Release date: May 5th, 2014
Publisher: indie

Summary:

Cynthia has always hidden from her father’s hexes behind her older sister. When her family gains independence unheard of for women, she’s relieved that her days of harsh punishments are over. But as her seventeenth birthday approaches—the typical age to be sold to a new master—death threats endanger her sisters. She now faces two options: run or meet society’s expectations.

For once, Cynthia isn’t going to let her older sister shield her from the problem. She’s going to prove to herself, her sisters, and society that her family isn’t a threat to their traditions. She willingly chooses to be purchased by a new master. A bold step that takes her somewhere she never thought she would go and to a man she might possibly fall in love with. With his help, she may just find a way to save her sisters while discovering how to stand up for herself. If she lives long enough.

 Why I want to read it:
You Are Mine, the first book in the Mine series, was incredibly well written. The story was original and it devastated me when I finished it. I literally inhaled it, so yes, you see why I can't wait to read Mine to Spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.