Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #12


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

My pick this week is:







Title: The Diamond Thief
Series: --
Genre: Historical Fiction
Audience: YA
Author: Sharon Gosling
Release date: October 1st, 2014
Publisher: Capstone

Summary:

No one performs on the circus trapeze like 16-year-old Rémy Brunel. But Rémy also leads another life, prowling through the backstreets of Victorian London as a jewel thief. When she is forced to steal one of the world’s most valuable diamonds, she uncovers a world of treachery and fiendish plots.

Meanwhile, young detective Thaddeus Rec is determined to find the jewel and clear his name. Will Thaddeus manage to rescue the jewel? Or is it really Rémy that he needs to save?
 Why I want to read it:

Well, it sure sounds amazing. But Capstone doesn't offer Kindle formatted arc's on Netgalley. That's a big bummer right there.


So how about you? What amazing book are you waiting on this week?  

4 comments:

  1. i haven't heard of this novel before but i love the cover. i'm a sucker for those type of historical dresses (i have a pinterest board dedicated to pictures of the dresses lol). awesome pick vanya :)

    hope you can stop by my WoW Post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Saw this one on Netgalley sounds interesting! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this one is new to me but I love the cover and the premise - great choice! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Jenn @ Tale of Two Doxies

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so cool! I hadn't heard of this one before but the description kind of reminds me of Born of Deception (yet still VERY different, just similar vibes)! I really liked that one so I'll need to keep my eye on this one :)


    My WoW post at Esther's Ever After

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.