Saturday, January 4, 2014

MIRA INK in 12 Days of Kindle sale

Hello awesome followers! I've got some inside MIRA INK info to share with you today!!! Several of last year's super awesome titles are featured in the 12 Days of Kindle sale until Monday.

Wanna know which ones? Sure, here goes the list:

The Iron King
The Iron Daughter
Here Lies Bridget
Confessions of an Angry Girl.

If you've heard of these books and want to read them but haven't gotten around to do it yet, now’s the time to stock up your Kindle!

You can find them all here: amzn.to/1crswgg

Happy reading to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.