Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Book Review: The lines get 'Blurred' in Tara Fuller's second Inbetween installment

Blurred (Kissed by Death, #2)
NOTE: I got the eARC of this book from Entangled Teen. Thank you guys!

Well, crap. After picking up this book I realized I remembered close to nothing from "Inbetween", the prequel, and I found myself hoping that they won't be too dependent on each other. Thankfully, my hopes didn't not remain just that. In fact, whenever there was a reference to Finn and Emma's story (and yeah, I had forgotten their names too so I had to look them up. Oh, the shame!) all needed details were thoroughly explained for the sake of us highly forgetful readers. Honestly, thanks for that.

Now onto the story at hand.

Firstly, .... Full review is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.