Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #51

Photobucket
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

My pick this week is:


Title: Spirit
Series: The Elemental Series, Book #3
Author: Brigid Kemmerer
Release date: May 28th, 2013 by K Teen

Summary:

With power comes enemies. Lots of them.

Hunter Garrity just wants to be left alone. He’s learned the hard way that his unusual abilities come at a price. And he can’t seem to afford any allies.

He’s up to his neck in hostiles. His grandfather, spoiling for a fight. The Merrick brothers, who think he ratted them out. Calla, the scheming psycho who wants to use him as bait.

Then there’s Kate Sullivan, the new girl at school. She’s not hostile. She’s bold. Funny. Hot. But she’s got an agenda, too.

With supposedly secret powers rippling to the surface everywhere around him, Hunter knows something ugly is about to go down. But finding out what means he’ll have to find someone he can trust…


 Why I want to read it:

Gosh, I can't believe I haven't gotten to this hot, hot, HOT guy series yet! Well, obviously, I want to see what the fuss in these books is all about. So I guess I won't be waiting anymore! :)

So how about you? What amazing book are you waiting on this week?  

9 comments:

  1. Been seeing this series a lot lately! Might have to look into it now!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know much about this series, but it does have many fans, so I hope you're not going to be disappointed by the sequel. =)
    My WoW & Shudder Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is on my list too! It's on NetGalley right now, so you can request it! Old follower.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of this series but i've heard a lot about it! I guess I should start! NEW FOLLOWER

    ReplyDelete
  5. *squeal* This series is AMAZING. I love the Merrick brothers! Definitely a must-read. :) Great pick!

    My WoW: http://dragongirl28.blogspot.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-crown-of-midnight.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anothеr stanԁ out is to іdеntify businesѕ
    your logo. Aԁd additional embellishments lіke
    bеads oг sequins for а really unique look.


    Checκ οut mу wеb sitе - learn internet marketing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been really wanting to read this series! Hopefully I can get to soon!

    New GFC Follower

    My WOW

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just one of many series I've wanted to start. I've heard really good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard great things about these books and I'm really excited to start reading them. I haven't had the chance to read book one yet but I can't wait. I hope you enjoy reading this one when it comes out.
    Thanks for stopping by my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.