Thursday, March 7, 2013

Book review: Wait for You by J.Lynn

Wait for You

Note: This book is for MATURE readers.

For a JLA book, I think Wait For You was rather weak. I actually have come to expect a very high quality of writing from her, but this book floored it. I'm disappointed, to be honest.

Here is a list of the things I didn't like:
1. There were lots of errors, misspellings, punctuation missing... It needs a lot of editing.
2. The storyline was weak. I was expecting something major happening, but was disappointed that my expectations went to the wind. *SPOILER* I wasn't expecting the messages Avery received to be from another victim. This simplified the plot way too much. I totally expected a psycho stalker, and if that had been the case, the story would've turned out much better. *END OF SPOILER*
3. The story was too...

... to read full review, please follow this link.

1 comment:

  1. It's going to be finish of mine day, but before end I am reading this great article to improve my knowledge.

    Also visit my weblog; uberbringer.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.