Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Book review: Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Opal (Lux, #3)
Oh my! *fans herself* Such a cliffhanger. Gosh! It's mean. Seriously mean!!!

I so did not expect to love Opal more than Obsidian and Onyx. But I did. And it had nothing to do with the hot scenes, though I won't lie, I liked them too.

But let me say that the way the story develops is breath-taking. We get to see all sorts of different qualities and sides of all the characters. Where Daemon was mostly a jerk in the previous books, here he's grown into an overprotective boyfriend. He's also understanding, loving, romantic and adorable. I believe it's safe to say I want one of him for myself ;)

To read full review, please visit my reviews here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.