Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Book review: The Gathering Darkness by Lisa Collicutt

The Gathering Darkness

NOTE: I received this book from Netgalley.

Nothing too interesting about this one. It's rather trivial actually. I've seen similar plots all over the place. I mean, come on - long lost lovers, reincarnated several times in the past and this now is their last chance to defeat the evil.... it's not original at all. It's so similar to Cara Lynn Shultz Spellbound series, that I was entirely sure of the ending even before I was 20% in.

To see full review, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.