Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #48

Photobucket
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

My pick this week is:



Title: Dare You To
Series: Pushing the Limits, Book 2
Author: Katie McGarry
Release date: May 28th, by Harlequin Teen

Summary:

"I dare you..."

If anyone knew the truth about Beth Risk's home life, they'd send her mother to jail and seventeen-year-old Beth who knows where. So she protects her mom at all costs. Until the day her uncle swoops in and forces Beth to choose between her mom's freedom and her own happiness. That's how Beth finds herself living with an aunt who doesn't want her and going to a school that doesn't understand her. At all. Except for the one guy who shouldn't get her, but does....

Ryan Stone is the town golden boy, a popular baseball star jock-with secrets he can't tell anyone. Not even the friends he shares everything with, including the constant dares to do crazy things. The craziest? Asking out the Skater girl who couldn't be less interested in him.

But what begins as a dare becomes an intense attraction neither Ryan nor Beth expected. Suddenly, the boy with the flawless image risks his dreams-and his life-for the girl he loves, and the girl who won't let anyone get too close is daring herself to want it all....


 Why I want to read it:

Ohmigosh! Omigosh! OMIGOSH! I can't wait for this book to come out! I've been waiting for it ever since I read PtL!!!!! I want to read another Katie McGarry book so bad!!!

So how about you? What amazing book are you waiting on this week?  

FYI: I have a giveaway going on of an e-copy of All the Broken Pieces by Cindy Madsen. If you're interested, visit my Current Giveaways page. Thanks and good luck!

15 comments:

  1. Dying for this one too! LOVE the cover!!!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, waiting on this one as well. Nice pick! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! This is on my TBR Pile too! Can't wait to getthis one. I just recently requested it from NetGalley too! :) Happy reading!

    What I'm Waiting for This Wednesday
    My Enormous TBR Pile

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one was simply amazing, can't wait to get this one!

    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed! I wanted this one since PTL! My eARC had a sneak peek and that makes the wait even harder XD I really loved Beth and I think it's awesome that she gets her own story.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just been accepted for this on NetGalley which makes me SOOOO happy since I adored Pushing The Limits :)

    My WOW this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god coincidence, I'm reading this right now! And it's amazing, trust me. You'll love it :D
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! I have been seeing this one around a LOT! Hope you enjoy it once you get it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is on NetGalley.

    Here's mine - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2013/01/waiting-on-wednesday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved Pushing the Limits, so I'll be reading this one too.

    My WOW: http://breathofbooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/waiting-on-wednesday-42-crash-and-burn.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely loved reading Pushing the Limits and I can't wait to get my hands on Dare you to. I can't wait for the book to come out. Great pick! I hope you enjoy reading the book.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete

  12. My goodness that sounds like a good book. Great pick and Happy Reading! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YES!!! and did you see that on April 1st she's releasing a short story based on Echo's best friend, Lila! I am so excited to read these :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've heard amazing things about Pushing the Limits. I still have to get my copy though! Hopefully I'll get a copy before this comes out. :) I'm a new follower of your blog!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.