Friday, January 4, 2013

Follow Friday #35

Photobucket

Follow Me Friday is a book meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. #FF is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. In order to join in the fun, all you need is well . . . A book blog :)


The question this week is:


What New Years Blogging or Writing resolution have you placed on yourself?

 
My answer:

Blogging:
Well, I have been planning my blog's makeover for a while now. I hope I could finally accomplish that!

Writing:
Ummm... I have started on several MS, but I seriously need to sit down on my behind and just write. I honestly don't know how that's going to happen, but I'll make sure to try. *sigh*


Well, what's your answer?

Please leave links to your FF's, so I can stop by!! Oh, and if you're a new follower, let me know so I could return the favor!

If you're interested in acquiring a copy of All the Broken Pieces by Cindi Madsen, which by the way is an AWESOME book, please enter this giveaway! Good luck and happy holidays!!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about writing; I need to make much more time for that :)
    http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/01/feature-follow-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am in the same boat writing wise. I hit a major road block with my book and haven't touched it in months!

    Good Luck!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.