Sunday, December 30, 2012

Book review: Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Onyx (Lux, #2)What can I say? I am in love with this series, and with Daemon. Duh!
Honestly, I like the Lux series more than the Covenant... Greek mythology somehow can't capture my attention all that much. But aliens??? Heck yeah!

So, in this installment, we get to see a lot more of the good side of Deamon. I mean, he has his jerk-o moments, and I love him for those too! But also, there are those sweet moments, when I just wanted to kiss him senseless. Or be kissed senseless, doesn't matter. Not really. LOL

Anyway, Onyx is the turning point of this series, I think. So many things happen, so many fates are changed, that the reader is about to explode! Even though I'd known what was to happen, sort of, I was totally surprised by HOW it happened and WHY. I was left with my mouth hanging open for more when I finished the last page, and gosh! I just couldn't handle to wait and got into Opal right away. Addictive much?

To read full review, please click here.

3 comments:

  1. great review. i think i finally see my 2013 resolution, READ Jennifer L. Armentrout.

    Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that first comment. I CANNOT believe I haven't been able to get around to reading Obsidian yet >_< -feeling ashamed- This sounds so amazing. Thanks for the great review!

    Vivian @ Vivaciously, Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying to read this series, I fell in love with JLA after reading the covenant series and it thrills me that The Lux series could be better! This year I am focusing on myTBR pile and this series is on it!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.