Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Attention: MIA

Hello everybody!
For those of you who've noticed that I've been MIA in the past week, I thought I'd share some great news. I never mentioned this before, but I was pregnant, and since Oct. 4th am a proud mommy of a precious baby girl. Her name is Eli, and she's the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. Of course, each mother would say the same, so that's totally subjective. But I stand by my word :)) 

Here is a picture of her, from when we were in the hospital. She's so tiny, and still she's a large baby.

Well, that's all I had to say! Have fun reading! :)

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! She is gorgeous! It's always a good thing when book lovers have babies, because that insures a future generation of readers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Aww. that's so danged wonderful! She's a beautiful baby girl :) Super happy for you :) Is Eli short for something longer? And wow. Oct. 4th! She's a Libra! Woot. *libra baby here* lol. I asked about her name because my name is Eliana. lol. Hope all is doing well for you :)

    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Such a cutie! And I love her name too.
    Jean S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! being a Mom is the best job in the world!!!
    I am so happy for you!
    Hope you can get some sleep soon!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! She's so cute!! Wishing you a speedy recovery & hours of sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Vanya! What a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is precious.

    Vanya, congratulations, hun. So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.