Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #38

Photobucket
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

My pick this week is:




Title: Ever
Series: none that I know of
Author: Jessa Russo
Release date: October 1st, 2012

Summary:
Seventeen-year-old Ever’s love life has been on hold for the past two years. She’s secretly in love with her best friend Frankie, and he’s completely oblivious.

Of course, it doesn't help that he’s dead, and waking up to his ghost every day has made moving on nearly impossible.

Frustrated and desperate for something real, Ever finds herself falling for her hot new neighbor Toby. His relaxed confidence is irresistible, and not just Ever knows it. But falling for Toby comes with a price that throws Ever’s life into a whirlwind of chaos and drama. More than hearts are on the line, and more than Ever will suffer.

Some girls lose their hearts to love.

Some girls lose their minds.

Ever Van Ruysdael could lose her soul.


 Why I want to read it:

1) Oh the next door neighbor romance! I love it!!
2) The cover is amazing, with that light and the whisper of a ghost... mmm!
3) And that mystery about losing her soul? Gosh, of course I"m waiting on it! Sure, it helps that I got it from Netgalley already :DD

So how about you? What amazing book are you waiting on this week?  

20 comments:

  1. i haven't heard of this one. what a lovely cover! and it sounds really good too. thanks for sharing :)

    our WOW

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds heartbreaking... intense! Great pick :) Thanks for stoppin' by my WoW ~ following you back :)

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty cover!
    My WoW - WoW
    Following you now :)
    Aditi
    That Readioactive Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww she loves her best friend but he is a ghost! How sad! Then the neighbor might steal her soul or something?!?! I am intrigued!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh nice! I saw this one on Netgalley and thought about it, but again, trying to be a bit pickier with my reads due to the TBR mountains! Although it does sound good! I love a good ghost book!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is new to me, and it sounds really good. I really like ghost books. Thank you for sharing it and stopping by my WoW. Awesome pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw this one on Goodreads and had to force myself to back away. My review pile is way too far out of control! XD

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one definitely sounds great and I would love to give it a try soon. Great pick! Thanks for sharing!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of this one before but I'm intrigued! At first I thought it was your typical girl-in-love-with-ghost or new guy romance but apparently there's a lot more on the line for Ever! And the cover is really pretty :)

    Thanks for checking out my WoW! I like your taste in books and followed you back :) (P.S.: I love writing as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks really good. First time hearing of it. Thanks for sharing, Vanya :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw this one on Netgalley the other day and it really intrigued me. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it =) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That book sounds great.. I just added to my TBR list!

    Here's my WoW.
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree about the cover, stunning.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the first I've heard of this one. You are so right, the cover is gorgeous! I think I will have to request it from Netgalley myself. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a new one for me! I'm going to check it out.

    Visit my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice pick. I haven't heard of Ever before but it definitely has my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Old follower! Great WoW! Come visit mine!... :D

    Michelle @ My WoW! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. This one does sound most intriguing. I will definitely have to check this one out. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty cover. <3 Great pick ;) Enjoy it when it comes out :)
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.