Tuesday, September 25, 2012

In her shoes ~28~

Every Tuesday I will pick a character I've read about recently, perhaps even the week before, and try putting myself in her shoes. What things would I do differently? What have I learned from her behavior? That kind of thing. You are welcome to participate if you want, just please link back, so we could build a nice community of followers. Thanks!!! :)



Entangled (Spellbound #1)Today I'm going to pick a heroine I read about last week. Her name is Graylee and she's a witch. She's also an amazing friend, a loving sister, and a caring daughter.

Gray is also very talented in her skills, being able to break through a horrible barrier that had been keeping her useless for years. Still though, even as she learns who put the barrier in place, she is forgiving and able to just let it go. Until she's tangled up in a bunch of events that she didn't have the power to overcome.

Good thing she had Raj, the bad boy with a good heart, who was ready to do anything for Gray. And honestly she deserved his affection and love, because she was just naturally good and brave and sweet.

There were a couple of times when I thought she'd turn vengeful, but then she didn't. The good in her just didn't let her. It was amazing how much pain she allowed herself to go through, just so she wouldn't hurt the people she loved. Even when they didn't really love her back. (Evil sister Charlene is who I mean.)

I believe that characters like Gray are very hard to come across, which is why she's definitely on my "favorite" list.



Who's shoes would you like to step into this week?

1 comment:

  1. Graylee sounds awesome and I am so glad you chose to talk about her this week because I just bought Entangled a couple of days ago, woohoo :)

    I am so excited about this book and your post really has added to that, yay!

    Thanks so much for sharing, Vanya :)

    My In Her Shoes post!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.