Saturday, September 22, 2012

Book review: Entangled by Nikki Jefford

Entangled (Spellbound #1) NOTE: I received this book from Netgalley to review.

Boy, am I glad I requested this book from Netgalley!!! It was simply ah-mazing! I couldn't stop reading, and even dreamed of it in my sleep!!! I can't believe I liked it so much, but then again, great books do stick around for a while. And this one was certainly a great book.

The story was about two sisters, twins in fact, who are so unlike each other, there's no room for comparison. And they're also witches. But while Graylee (Gray) is open and helpful and just good, Charlene is her total opposite. Too many things happen between the sisters, that they can't really trust, or love each other in the end. That part of the story is actually sad, because I hate it when siblings don't appreciate each other and instead stab each other in the back. It's just awful.

To read full review, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.