Monday, June 25, 2012

In My Mailbox, sort of

Hey guys!!!
Those of you who have been following my posts know that I'd been approved to get an ARC of Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent. And you know what?

It arrived on Friday!!! Yay!!!! Sure, I got the UK cover, but who cares? The story inside is what counts.



So, I'm dying to read it, but I promised two of my GReeps that I'd buddy read it with them, so I'm gonna have to wait a little while longer.

Oh, and guess what other books I got over the weekend from Netgalley!!!


Awesome, no??? I think I can count myself blessed with good fortune! :)

4 comments:

  1. I just barely started reading the Soul Screamers series, and really liking it so far. I'm still on the first book, but almost done. 2nd book is on hold! I'm excited to see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the Soul Screamers series but it looks realy interesting. I'm planning to read the whole series soon. Wahooo!! Pushing The Limts! Looking forward to the review! Confessions Of An Angry Girl sounds great.

    Great haul! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soul Screamers is one of the best YA series I've read.

    Talk Supe BB&B

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many books, so little time. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.