Friday, June 8, 2012

Cover remake: Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

I honestly love it when books get cover remakes. Usually the new covers look so much better, since they get more professional work and the designs are simply gorgeous. I know many of you won't agree with me, since they love their book covers (in one series) to match. I totally understand that, though when it grows into obsession, I think it's too much.

Anyway, today I thought I'd post the cover remake of "Shatter Me" by Tahereh Mafi. I know most of you have probably seen it already. But I wanted to have it on my blog, so here it is!


And if you look at it closely, you'll notice just how detailed it is. Now, I'm not sure that it's the perfect cover for this book, but it's still gorgeous.

So what do you think?

And I'd love to remind you about the giveaway I'm hosting at the moment. Check it out here:GIVEAWAY!!!

4 comments:

  1. It's way, WAY better than the one everyone knows.
    I'd buy it like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you; the cover is inspired. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! It fits the story better too!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.