Sunday, June 3, 2012

Book Review: "Shadow Bound" by Rachel Vincent

Shadow Bound (Unbound, #2)

NOTE: I received this book for review from Netgalley.

Gosh, what can I say??? No words are good enough to explain just how embarrassingly marvelous this book is!!! You'd ask why embarrassingly, I'm sure, and here's the answer: Because it puts to shame any other urban fantasy/paranormal novels I've ever read. Then again, Rachel Vincent is one of my most favorite authors out there, so yeah...

I just want to start off with saying that the world building was freaking awesome! And I mean that with no reserve. Even though book one - Blood Bound - already gave us a pretty good clue what things are like in the fictional world of events, it was sort of like one side of the story - Ruben Cavazos's side. Shadow Bound takes it west - to Jake Tower's empire. Seen through the eyes of Korinne Daniels and Ian Holt. (more)

3 comments:

  1. I tweeted, thinking more people need to know about it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this series but I've seen mixed reviews about this particular book. THanks for sharing your positive thoughts, it's helping me weigh my options as to whether or not I should follow this.

    Talk Supe

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.