Sunday, May 27, 2012

Book review: "Wilde's Fire" by Krystal Wade

Wilde's Fire
NOTE: I Received this book from Netgalley.

I read the entire book in one day, almost in one sitting. It was really good, story wise. The writing style was sort of in need of improvement because there were times when the narrative and the characters sounded just too dry. But I thoroughly enjoyed and was left hungry for more.

What really got me going about this book was the different world that the characters suddenly stumble upon. Everything they had known until then is but a dream of sorts. The reality is in the other world, the world where monsters reign, where there is Darkness, and where people die. (more)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.