Thursday, May 17, 2012

Book Review: "The Space Between" by Brenna Yovanoff

The Space Between

I can say with a hand on my heart that I loved this book. I'm not a vamp or zombie lover, but gimme angels and demons and leave me be! So yeah, "The Space Between" was my sort of book variety, and I really, truly enjoyed every single one of its awesome pages!

I know it's been a while since it was published (in 2011), but I only got around it thanks to a "what-to-read-next" poll I did in a Goodreads group. Otherwise, it may still have waited on my book stash, untouched and mostly ignored.

Anywho, I keep on thinking that I'm more the angel-lover sort of person, and in fact I am. But this story was demon oriented, and got me looking at the other side of the veil. Not that I'd change my opinion on the holy ones and the fallen, but still it was pretty nice to read a demon's perspective on the world and all.

So the demon here was a girl - Daphne, the last one of Lucifer and Lilith's daughters. She was a pretty strong willed girl I might add. She was (read more)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.