Thursday, May 3, 2012

Book review: "Somebody to Love" by Kristan Higgins

Somebody To Love

I received this book from Netgalley in return of an honest review.

This book was pretty good actually. I loved the romance, I loved the story, I really found it quite amazing. It was light, with humor, sarcasm, and some drama. It was totally worth my time, and I must say that I really enjoyed staying in the pages. Read it pretty quick too, because it groped at my mind, making me want more.

Well, true it's an adult book due to several sex scenes (not explicit, but still), which isn't my usual preferred genre. But I can say with a hand on my heart that I might actually read it again. It was that good. There were a couple of scenes that got me laughing pretty hard, and there was the awesome epilogue that was... well... beyond romantic (if such a term exists).

I would totally recommend it to romance lovers of ages 18 and up. (more)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.