Monday, May 28, 2012

Book review: "The Girl with the Clockwork Collar" by Kady Cross

The Girl in the Clockwork Collar (Steampunk Chronicles, #2)

NOTE: I received this book from Netgalley.

I can not believe I finished this book in one sitting. I can not believe it was so good that I loved every line of it! I can not believe that after "The Girl in the Steel Corset", this masterpiece would follow! But Kady Cross has definitely outdone herself with the story, the characters and the writing style. I am thankful that I was able to review a copy of her work before publication.

Now, Steel Corset left me hanging, wondering what would happen with Griffin, Finley, Emily, Sam and Jasper. Would they couple up? Would the split up? Would Jasper be hanged for murder? As the story develops, a lot more intricate plot comes to life. Characters with great influence are revealed, and such that don't really matter. We are introduced in gangs, and have to wonder what would come out of it all.(more)

2 comments:

  1. I still want to read Girl in the Steel Corset! I might wait now until I have Girl in the Clockwork Collar so I can read them back to back. When books are that good I never want to wait for the sequel!

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steel Corset didn't impress me that much, but boy Clockwork Collar was GOOD!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.