Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #17

Photobucket

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


My pick this week is:




Title: REACHED
Series: Matched, Book3
Author: Ally Condie
Release date: November 13th, 2012

Summary:
Cassia faces the ultimate choices in the long-anticipated conclusion to the New York Times bestselling Matched Trilogy

After leaving Society and desperately searching for the Rising—and each other—Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again: Cassia has been assigned to work for the Rising from within Society, while Ky has been stationed outside its borders. But nothing is as predicted, and all too soon the veil lifts and things shift once again.

In this gripping conclusion to the #1 New York Times bestselling Matched Trilogy, Cassia will reconcile the difficulties of challenging a life too confining, seeking a freedom she never dreamed possible, and honoring a love she cannot live without.


Why I want to read it:
Because I really loved books 1 and 2. I saw Cassia grow up from a Society controlled teenager to a girl with own opinions, needs and wants. And Ky... well he grew up too. I've yet to see him become a responsible man, and I hope this third installment would be what I've been waiting for. And of course Xander. I want to see what happens with him too. He's holds a special place in my heart :)

What are you waiting on this week?

12 comments:

  1. I have not read this series yet. I know. *Hangs head in shame* LOL.

    But from what you said and the synopsis, it looks really good.

    Love the covers for these books, too!

    Thanks for sharing, Vanya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never finished Crossed but I definitely plan to read it and this one. I am curious to see how it all ends and I love Xander.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! Can't believe I haven't read the series yet. Like seriously. I want to read it so badly! Great pick!=D

    And thx for dropping by my WoW!=D

    Fara @ Tumbling In Books
    http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-7-clues-to-winning-you-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way these covers went! Even though I haven't read the books, first she's trapped, then breaking free, then she's free! And the colors change too of course!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the covers too! They're both simple and meaningful at the same time :)

      Delete
  5. have not read the books yet
    i like how they fit together

    ReplyDelete
  6. I def have this one on my TBR list! :) LOVE them!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Tabby @Insightful Minds
    Check out my Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very, very nice pick! I haven't read the second book yet, but I am looking forward to both of them, of course, I want to know how all of them end up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick! I still need to read nr 2 sometime :)
    Have a great day!

    My WoW
    The Muggle

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.