Monday, April 2, 2012

Kreativ Blogger Awards

Yeah, so I've been awarded a Kreativ Blogger Award! Isn't this awesome!!! It sure is. I am thankful that Larissa at the Howling Turtle was patient enough to remind me of it twice. Sorry, I was at school for the past 2 weeks, and was barely able to post anything at all.

Okay, so let's do this!!


The rules:
* Link back to the blogger who awarded said award.
**Provide ten facts about myself.
***And pass it on to six people.

Okay, I've linked back to Larissa, now I have to share 10 facts about myself. Hmmm

1. I read a lot (like that isn't obvious LOL)
2. I also write. If you want to read something I've written, please go here
3. I'm studying Computer Science. Yeah, weird, huh?
4. My favorite animal to have as a pet is a dog. My hubby and I used to have a German Shepherd, but we had to give him away, cuz it felt bad being left alone all day in the apartment :(((
5. I keep a diary of the books I've read, in which I write what I think of the story, characters etc.
6. I LOOOOOOOOVE orange juice :)
7. My favorite meal is stuffed peppers with minced meat and rice. Yumm!!
8. I have yet to go see The Hunger Games. Yeah, I know, no need to say anything :P
9. Harry Potter is still at my #1 most favorite series of all times. Closely followed by TMI and the Soul Screamers.
10. My favorite color is pink.

Now let's announce the winners!!

Stepping Through the Page
LC's Adventures in Library Land
A Librarian's Library
A Booky Wonderland
Between Dreams and Reality
Lili Lost in a Book

Well, that's all from me! Link back so we can read your 10 facts :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! I love the stuffed peppers as well! Hope one day I'll be able to prepare it like my grandma used to. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stuffed peppers are the best! Especially when the peppers themselves are green and meaty!!! :))

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.