Saturday, April 28, 2012

Books to Movies: Three Steps Above Heaven

Okay, so this one isn't a new movie. It was made in 2010, but I bet that not many of you have heard of it. Truth is, I only heard of it (and watched it) this week. On Cinemax no less! But, it was such an enigmatic movie, I fell in love with it and thought I'd share it with all you lovers of bad boys with bad behavior who just make your knees wobble. 

Movie name: Three Steps Above Heaven / Three Meters Above the Sky
Original title: 3 Metros Sobre El Cielo
Book written by: Federico Moccia
Starring: Hot guy, a.k.a Hache/Hugo: Mario Casas. Just look at the pictures below and tell me he ain't hot... I dare you!
Filmed in: Spanish
Storyline: Hache has gone through some trauma in his life, which he can't seem to overcome. He's turned from obedient son to a bad motorcycle boy who crushes every girl's heart. And now he's got his target on rich girl Babi, and he's sure he'll make her fall for him by the time of his court hearing...
Sequel: coming out in July 2012!!!

















And here's the trailer:


3 comments:

  1. I want to see this. The trailer was awesome and very funny, too.

    "Feaaa, siii tĂș" - what a meanie he is LOL. But yea he is hot :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you definitely should see it! I can't wait to see the sequel too!

      Delete
  2. hey,girls! have you read a book about this film? Im from Latvia(Europe) and I very whant read this book! Mby you know,where can get the book? If the book is translate to English?

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.