Saturday, April 21, 2012

Books to Movies: "Breaking Dawn"

Well, well. I didn't think I'd feature this one, but hey, it might actually come out good. If they include a battle of some sort. Or something more interesting than talking, tears and the like. :) Ya'll know what I'm talking about LOL

So, here's some data:
Expected release date: November 16th, 2012
Current status: post production
Official trailer: so far only a teaser, which you can see below

For more information visit IMDB.com


Enjoy watching, and have an awesome weekend!

4 comments:

  1. The rumours are there will be a huge battle. Carisle and Edward will die, as will some of the Volturi. Then it will be revealed that Alice was just having a vision, showing the Volturi want would happen if they were to actually fight. I hope its true, 'cus it will make the movie....good.

    ~V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, if that's true, than perhaps the movie would be kind of sort of worth watching ;)

      Delete
  2. I love all stories. They can be in books, movies, even some television shows are pretty good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there are stories that aren't really worth being read, seen or whatever. Why waste time on the ones that don't really get your heart beating or your mind working when there are a ton of brilliant books/movies out there to choose from? ;)

      Delete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.