Thursday, March 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #13

I have been so busy with school these days, I had no time to do the meme!!! But I'm going to share my book pick today. I hope you don't mind.



Photobucket




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


My pick this week is:


Title: Sapphire Blue
Series: Edelstein Trilogie, Book 2
Author: Kerstin Gier
Release date: October 30th, 2012

Summary:
Gwen’s life has been a roller-coaster since she discovered she was the Ruby, the final member of the secret time-traveling Circle of Twelve. In between searching through history for the other time-travelers and asking for a bit of their blood (gross!), she’s been trying to figure out what all the mysteries and prophecies surrounding the Circle really mean. At least Gwen has plenty of help. Her best friend Lesley follows every lead diligently on the Internet. James the ghost teaches Gwen how to fit in at an eighteenth century party. And Xemerius, the gargoyle demon who has been following Gwen since he caught her kissing Gideon in a church, offers advice on everything. Oh, yes. And of course there is Gideon, the Diamond. One minute he’s very warm indeed; the next he’s freezing cold. Gwen’s not sure what’s going on there, but she’s pretty much destined to find out.

Why I want to read it:
Oh, where to begin? The cover looks amazing, just look at that gorgeous dress!! And Big Ben and those explosions in the background, or are they something else?? I need to read book 1 before this one comes out!!!

What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. The cover is very pretty! Thise one and the first one are both on my list for a while, so I'm looking forward to it. Nice pick!

    If you like, you can find my choice on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh I can't wait either! Hee hee, I still have to read Ruby Red, but based on the reviews I've read I am positive I'll love it! Really love this cover too! Think it's better than the first one even! Nice WoW!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.