Tuesday, March 20, 2012

In Her Shoes ~3~

Every Tuesday I will pick a character I've read about recently, perhaps even the week before, and try putting myself in her shoes. What things would I do differently? What have I learned from her behavior? That kind of thing. You are welcome to participate if you want, just please link back, so we could build a nice community of followers. Thanks!!! :)


Hmm, today my choice of heroine is a secondary character, who got my attention and won my heart with a slow but steady pace. I'm talking about Beatrice Lovell from "Interrupted" by Rachel Coker.
Beatrice is a middle aged woman, who's gone through a whole lot of hardships in her life - loss of a baby, loss of her husband. But she never allowed her spirit go down. She trusted the Lord and let Him do His thing. Well, He sure did bless her with two wonderful daughters, who gave Beatrice lots of good moments and lots of worries.
That goes especially for Alcyone, who was a grumpy, hurting child with lots of internal issues. And even though she was a tough nut to crack, Beatrice succeeded. Because her love was true and overflowing.
I'd love to be in her shoes because of her ginormous heart and faith.
My review is available here .

So, whose shoes would you like to be in?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. She sounds like an awesome character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an interesting feature. Great choice. I wish I could stay positive all the time.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.