Friday, March 16, 2012

Follow Friday #8

Photobucket


Follow Me Friday is a book meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. #FF is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. In order to join in the fun, all you need is well . . . A book blog :)


The question this week is:

What is the best book you’ve read in the last month? What is the worst book you’ve read in the last month?

Oh, hmmm, just let me check out which books I've read this month (I take it that you mean the past 30 days). *Runs of to Goodreads*
Okay! Got them.
The book that really got my heart beating in this past month was "Solitary" by Travis Thrasher. I know a lot of you have seen this book on my Follow Friday posts, but what can I say - I simply LOVED IT!!! My review can be found here .


And the book that I almost hated was "The book of lost fragrances" by M.J.Rose. I expected so much from that book, and it turned out to be less than mediocre. Here's my review if you want to know my detailed thoughts.


What are your choices for best/worst book of the month?

10 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. Following you back! I haven't heard of either of these, so I'll have to check into one and avoid the other. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of either books but I'll have add them to my to-read list !
    Thanks for following!

    Following you back !
    I'm officially your 200th follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Solitary sounds great, I looked into it when it was your choice for the cover F&F, Thanks for sharing!

    Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Solitary cover!

    It's a shame not only when we don't enjoy books, but also when have high hopes for them, and then we're let down.

    Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard of these two! The first one is starting to intrigue me with cover and title alone!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! I follow you now as well!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    NEW Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, thanks for stopping by :) I will have to remember to watch out for M.J Rose's book, thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't heard of either of these. Sorry! But thanks for stopping by! New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for passing by my blog...I haven't heard of Solitary, maybe because of the cover..I'll check this out..great review..:)

    I'm actually planning on reading Book of Lost Fragrances...the cover is just a little bit appealing..:D

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.