Saturday, March 24, 2012

Books to movies: Mirror, Mirror a.k.a. Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

Yes! It's the weekend again - the time when we're free to do our own thing, no? No. I've got classes today, so yeah, you guessed it, it's a scheduled post. Aside from all that, I've got some book to movie adaptations to share with you today.

How about "Mirror, Mirror", the current Snow White and the Seven Dwarves adaptation? It stars no other but my favorite Julia Roberts as... the evil queen!! Yes, I know, she's never played the role of a wicked step-mother before, so naturally, I'm dying to see her perform.

Besides, the decor and costumes are gorgeous, as you can see from the trailer below:

So, based on this trailer, I think that it's going to be a hilarious movie. I mean, just look at the queen of drama!!! She's amazing!! There's going to be humor and action and adventure. Happy watching!!

1 comment:

  1. I've given you an award. Hop on over to check it out!

    http://howlingturtle-pdx.blogspot.com/2012/03/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.