Friday, February 17, 2012

Follow Friday #6

Photobucket


Follow Me Friday is a book meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. #FF is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort
between bloggers. In order to join in the fun, all you need is well . . . A book blog :)

And this week's question is:

I like unique names for characters and am looking forward to coming up with some when I start writing. What's the most unique character name you've come across?

My answer:

I don't know. I think Hermione was unique. And the high fantasy names are almost all unique. And how about Julie Kagawa's Ashallyn' Darkmyr Tallyn?  I sure haven't seen that one anywhere else :)

How about you? What's the most unique name you've seen in the book world?

Oh, and don't forget to stop by and enter my 100 followers giveaway!! Just click on the button below :)) Have fun!!!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I didn't even think of Ash!!! Great choice.

    Thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUH! ASH!! I fail.

    Kristin @ GrowingupYA: http://growingupya.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-fridays-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hermione is a good one! Thanks for the FF love!

    In addition to Arcadia, I really like Terrible from Downside Ghosts. Great nickname that totally fits him.

    Jamie @Addicted2Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the name Hermione! Great pick! Hope you have a great Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. that's quite the mouthful. i love it when names are like that. Karen Marie Moning did a great one Sidheach James Lyon Douglas but everyone called him Hawk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, dear! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I'm following you back :)

    Lilly @ BookLungs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always forget Ash! Following!

    Preet @ AWR

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.