Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Quote me Tuesday #2

Lacey on The Page Turner hosts this weekly MEME.

Here's my quote:
Tristan leans over to me and whispers, "What's wrong, Liora? You seem distracted about something."

It's from "Fire with Fire" by Penelope King

And my image for it:

Cute, eh? LOL

Anyways, I really need to get started on my novel again. Between classes, work, home, reading, Holidays and a bunch of other crap, I've gotten so behind on writing it's not even funny :(
Goal for the day: at least 1000 words.

Have a wonderful day everyone :) Oh, and if you have some free time, check out my Monthly Story Treat :)

~ Vanya D.

1 comment:

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.