Friday, January 6, 2012

Monthly Story Treat: POSTED!!!!

Hello, hello!!!
I finished writing the Monthly Story Treat, and it is now posted!!!! If you are interested in reading it, click on the tab above!!!
Some general information: It is a belated Christmas story, written in the contemporary YA romance genre. I should've been able to finish it earlier, but with all the commotion around the Holidays it proved impossible. So, it is here now, and it's available to anyone who visits my blog. If you like it, please share the link on your blog/twitter/facebook, so other people may have the chance to read it as well. Thank you :)))

Also, I have a pdf link, but I"m not sure how that would work. So here it is. So here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.